LIGHT UP YOUR KITCHEN WITH BENCHMARX KITCHEN’S NEW PENDANT LIGHTING RANGE
Benchmarx Kitchens and Joinery is giving you the chance to win a stylish pendant light, worth £112.99.
Upgrading the lighting in your kitchen is the perfect autumnal refresh – bringing a new lease of life to your interior scheme, as well as brightening your living space during the dark evenings.
Accessorise your island unit, breakfast bar or dinner table with low-hanging pendants to add a unique feature that not only offers style, but substance, too. A single pendant will add a focused spotlight, whereas pairing or combining three lights will create a stronger, brighter glow across the room.
The pendant lighting range, launched by Benchmarx Kitchens earlier this year, features 13 on-trend options, from light copper and matt nickel, to matt bronze and glass – meaning there is something for every taste.
From the range, Benchmarx Kitchens is offering one lucky reader the chance to win the Endon Vaso pendant. Featuring an antique mottled mercury glass effect and finished in bright nickel, the light is the perfect pairing for contemporary and classic kitchen schemes alike.
The decorative chain provides an additional element of interest, and can be customised to a 1.5m drop, while the pendant is compatible with both LED and dimmable lamps.
For further information and to find your local branch, visit www.benchmarxkitchens.co.uk.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over only. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible to enter. By entering the competition, the entrant acknowledges that they have the consent of all members in their team, and all members agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion opens at 12.01am Monday 21st October and closes at 11.59pm on Monday 18th November.
- The prize is one Endon Vaso pendant light in mottled mercury glass, excluding fitting and excluding removal of existing lighting.
- One winner will be selected from all entries received.
- The winner will receive the prize as stated. No cash prize or alternative is available.
- The winner will be informed of their prize within 7 working days following the end of the competition, unless otherwise specified.
- The winner will be chosen by Bauer at random from all valid entries received.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner using the details on entry. However, if a response has not been received within 5 days, or if the selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to the provision of incorrect contact details by the entrant.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third-party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- No cash or other alternative to the prize will be offered unless in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which case the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The winner will receive their prize within 28 working days of contact, unless otherwise specified.
- The Promoter is required to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to the processing of any personal information obtained from you, including when you take part in this promotion. The Promoter is a member of the Travis Perkins group of companies (the “Group”), and the Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously.
- By entering this competition, you have provided your personal information name, address, email and telephone contact to the Promoter, who is the Data Controller. Your personal information will be processed by the Promoter in performing the contract you have entered into by taking part in the competition.
- Any personal information collected may be shared with other companies in the Group and will be used for administrative or operational reasons connected with the promotion, including to communicate with you. Your personal information will also be shared with WPR Agency Limited in order that they may administer the promotion, arrange prizes and discuss any specific requirements with the winner on behalf of the Promoter. The Promoter will not pass your personal information outside of the EEA or to any other external organisation without your prior permission.
- Your personal information will be retained for a maximum of six months from the closing date to enable the Promoter to complete administration of the promotion and to comply with its obligations under the Advertising Standards Authority CAP Code.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal information and to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed. If you have a concern about the way the Promoter is collecting or using your personal data, please raise your concern with the Data Protection Officer in the first instance at Don@wpragency.co.uk. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
- No bulk, machine-generated consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed, technical or telecommunications faults. Proof of submitting is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the winner including, but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required, and to withdraw a prize where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and
Ends November 18, 2019.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: