Win Goodbye Christopher Robin Prizes
Ends October 22, 2017.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
Discover the true story behind the world’s most famous bear this month with the release of Goodbye Christopher Robin, in UK cinemas September 29th.
The film tells the fascinating story of the relationship between beloved children’s author A.A. Milne and his son Christopher Robin, whose toys inspired the magical world of Winnie-the-Pooh. To celebrate the release, we’re giving four people the chance to win a limited-edition replica of Christopher Robin’s bear, along with a copy of A.A. Milne’s biography.
Goodbye Christopher Robin gives a rare glimpse into the relationship between beloved children’s author A. A. Milne (Domhnall Gleeson) and his son Christopher Robin, whose toys inspired the magical world of Winnie the Pooh. Along with his mother Daphne (Margot Robbie), and his nanny Olive (Kelly Macdonald), Christopher Robin and his family are swept up in the international success of the books; the enchanting tales bringing hope and comfort to England after the First World War. But with the eyes of the world on Christopher Robin, what will the cost be to the family?
Goodbye Christopher Robin is released in UK cinemas from September 29th
To be in with a chance to win your own exclusive bear and a copy of A.A. Milne’s biography all you need to do is submit your email address.
Prize terms and conditions
• Competition will close on 22nd October
• Open to UK residents only
• Feref is the competition promoter
• Prize for 4 winners is: 1x Limited Edition Bear and 1 x copy of A.A. Milne’s biography
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Winner will be selected from all valid entries and notified by email
• Winner’s details will be passed to a third party for prize fulfilment
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into