Win an awesome deluxe bundle with WONDER WOMAN!
Ends June 29, 2017.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
The story of the world’s greatest warrior finally comes to the big screen in Patty Jenkins’ epic action-adventure WONDER WOMAN and we are offering you the chance to win an epic deluxe merchandise bundle, including a copy of Titan Books’ Wonder Woman – The Art and Making of the Film and Wonder Woman: The Official Novelisation!
Starring Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Robin Wright, Danny Huston, David Thewlis, Connie Nielsen and directed by Patty Jenkins, WONDER WOMAN is out in UK cinemas NOW!
Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, when an American pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers…and her true destiny.
For a chance to win, simply submit your email address.
WONDER WOMAN is out in UK cinemas NOW!
Wonder Woman – The Art and Making of the Film by Sharon Gosling is published in hardback by Titan Books and available now.
Wonder Woman: The Official Novelisation by Nancy Holder is published in paperback by Titan Books and will be available from June 2, 2017.
©2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on
• Open to UK residents only
• Prize for 2 (two) winners will be 1 (one) merchandise bundle consisting of x1 (one) he Art of Making Book, x1 (one) round bag, x1 (one) custom molded gauntlets, x1 (one) custom replica tiara, x1 (one) metallic gold lace strap, x1 (one) Wonder Woman Funko Pop Figure and x1 (one) Wonder Woman The Official Novelisation
• Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or Warner Bros. In this situation, the Warner Bros. may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
• If the winner fails to respond within 5 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
• No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable. Eligibility for the Prize may be subject to signing Warner Bros. Prize Acceptance Form (available on request)
• Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at time of publication.
• If any Prize or element thereof becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Warner Bros. UK reserves the right to substitute with a Prize of equivalent rating and audience at its sole discretion.
• The Promoter of this competition is Bauer Media.