Win a Family Holiday in Cornwall with Parkdean Resorts
Ends February 2, 2018.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
We’ve teamed up with Parkdean Resorts to offer one lucky family a fun-filled break at one of its eight holiday parks in Cornwall. The prize is a three night weekend break (Fri-Mon), or a four night midweek break (Mon-Fri) to be taken between 9 February 2018 and 19 July 2018, staying in a holiday home at one of Parkdean Resorts’ eight holiday parks in Cornwall, up to the value of £499.
The winner can choose to holiday in some of Cornwall’s most popular tourist destinations including Newquay and the Lizard Peninsula.
Each park has fantastic facilities and activities which can be enjoyed as part of the holiday, from indoor and outdoor swimming pools, to outdoor adventure play areas, soft play, amusement arcades and multi-sports courts. There’s also bars, restaurants, live family entertainment and younger guests can join in with kids’ clubs too.
Beauty spots are on the doorstep of each park, from sandy beaches and pretty fishing villages a short distance from Mullion Holiday Park, to the bustling seaside town of Newquay which can be discovered whilst staying at any of Parkdean Resorts’ four Newquay holiday parks.
Those who enjoy peaceful woodland will love St Minver Holiday Park which is set in the grounds of a manor house and only a stone’s throw away from leafy walks and beautiful beaches.
There’s plenty to see and do in the local area with well-known attractions nearby including the Eden Project, Minack Outdoor Theatre and The Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Back at base, the winning family will stay in a caravan at their chosen park, fitted with all of the home comforts that they could need, providing a comfortable retreat for them to unwind ahead of a day of exciting adventures and quality time together.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The winner is entitled to a three night weekend break (Fri-Mon) or a four night midweek break (Mon-Fri) staying in a holiday home at one of Parkdean Resorts’ holiday parks in Cornwall, up to the value of £499.
- The holiday is to be taken between 9 February 2018 and 19 July 2018 subject to availability and holiday park opening dates. Exclusions include 23 March – 15 April, 4 – 6 May and 25 May – 1 June 2018.
- February half-term dates are available at Looe Bay and St Minver.
- St Minver is lodge accommodation only during February half-term and supplement charges will apply.
- The winner must pay any additional cost of the holiday if the price exceeds £499.
- Any extras including pets, dining options, cots, bed guards and highchairs will be chargeable.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
- The holiday cannot be transferred to another person and the winner of the break must be the lead booker.
- The lead booker must be at least 18 years of age.
- The prize is non-changeable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Standard Parkdean Resorts’ booking terms and conditions apply – see website for details.